Alert Logic Threat Manager
Unlike other intrusion prevention systems, host vulnerability assessment information gathered by Threat Manager is automatically correlated by the patented Alert Logic expert system with deep packet traffic analysis to suppress false attacks and provide the customer with detailed insight into the nature of the attack and its risk to the environment. This allows the system to identify threats as they evolve or unfold over minutes, hours or days. Alert Logic manages all updates, upgrades, and infrastructure required to deliver the service. The client can configure scans, dashboards, and reports according to internal requirements.
- Patented 7-Factor Threat Scenario Modeling – purpose-built grid computing infrastructure, with the ability to automatically aggregate and correlate anomalous behavior patterns to quickly identify threats and attacks to your network – reduces false positives and improves threat detection.
- Regularly scan internal and external networks—whenever and as often as you choose
- Global threat visibility incorporates thousands of sensors into the expert system’s decision process
- Comply with a wide range of regulatory mandates (PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, etc.) with audit-ready reports
- 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC) staffed with GIAC analysts provide around-the-clock monitoring services
- Use custom reports or leverage the dozens of out-of-the-box dashboards and reports to effectively track and manage security incident activity
- Easy-to-use web console to view reports, run queries and perform drilldown analysis from any browser
- SaaS delivery model means quick deployment with minimal capital investment