JOB OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES: CHANNEL DIRECTOR – North America
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? WHOA.com Secure Cloud Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class channel sales director to lead and manage both regional channel managers across North America and our top Managed Service Providers in North America. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position WHOA.com and our top partners as the technology platform of the future? As a channel director within WHOA.com you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of WHOA.com’s infrastructure, Cybersecure cloud services, and industry leading compliance solutions with our most strategic partners.
As a part of a newly formed strategic team, you will drive sales execution in assigned territories managing up to six channel managers. This requires driving executive and field relationships with partners, customer and the WHOA.com team. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption for specific strategic alliances. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with mid-market customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The right person will possess 10+ years of sales, or channel sales experience with a successful track record of consistently exceeding quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Ability to hire, train and mentor a team of highly motivated channel managers
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development and/or cloud computing industry is highly desired.
- Prior experience working for a Managed Service Provider or Systems Integrator to drive sales.
- Extensive CRM experience
- Prior direct sales and account management experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Base Salary, Activity Bonus, Commissions, and Residuals
- Early Stage Cloud Technology Company Stock Options!
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Best compensation plan in the industry
- Professional and team-oriented with a fun working environment
- Position is remote based and 25-50% travel expected