Our company is searching for a talented communication design & marketing assistant to help on presentations, newsletters, websites, and other design projects in the marketing department. We are a hard-working, friendly, high-energy team in a relaxed environment with a good sense of humor.
We are searching for a motivated self-starter to join the team at Whoa Networks. The marketing assistant will implement the company’s marketing strategy with attention to detail and a creative mind as instructed by the VP of marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for effective execution of marketing strategy through project management and content creation.
- Maintain, organize and distribute an array of sales and marketing collateral
- Create editorial content as directed by marketing strategy including weekly blogs, social media posts, web content, and email campaigns
- Creates presentations, documents, and sales materials of all kinds.
- Manages multiple company owned web sites.
- Edits, streamlines and proofreads provided content.
- Assist in preparing beautiful, accurate, well-written, and effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist in the composition of several monthly newsletters & maintain contact lists.
- Provide sales support by generating media kits, and presentations
- Provide graphic design support by creating and editing marketing materials in accordance with brand guidelines
- Collaborate to execute successful public relations; draft press releases and build relationships with industry experts
- Conduct industry research in a quickly evolving tech landscape
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience as a marketing assistant or similar role in design, marketing, and/or a related field
- Outstanding attention to detail and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Computer software competency including MS Office and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
- Basic graphic design abilities using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Writing, listening, and communication abilities
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven by excellence
- Corporate social media strategy and e-newsletter experience a major plus
- Proactive and always looking to improve
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight turnaround times
- A good problem solver who can offer new ideas and contribute to a rapidly changing environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full Time position
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Team-oriented with a fun working environment
- Position based in Hollywood, FL office, with minimal travel expected
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced company looking to add positive, motivated people to the family. Every team member is key to our operation. We often wear different hats to cover a lot of ground, so flexibility and sunny outlook are essential!
THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL
Please reply with:
- Resume and a valid contact number
- Looking for someone to start ASAP