WHOA.com provides secure cloud hosting to enhance clients’ strategic and business operations with mission-critical cloud infrastructure. The WHOA.com Cloud features a secure network of multiple Tier IV data centers strategically located across the country, which prioritizes security, scalability and compliance.
WHOA.com is adding highly motivated, self-starters to its Sales Development team to help the company capitalize on the multi-year shift of businesses moving their infrastructure to the cloud.
We are currently hiring Sales Development Representatives with a track record of being TOP PERFORMERS at their current or prior employment. In this role, you will be responsible for presenting the WHOA.com Secure Cloud service to businesses worldwide, with no territory restrictions.
The right candidate will be expected to generate qualified lead activity by focusing on developing new business through prospecting, inbound and outbound initiatives with verified technology lists.
You will be able to impact the growth of the company while offering a secure solution that helps customers on their journey to the cloud .
Positions currently available in our St. Louis, MO. or Chicago, IL. locations.
JOB OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and drive pipeline development from inbound and outbound initiatives to warm hand off introductory calls to Account Executives
- Educate website visitors and assist with their technical questions
- Engage in daily cold calling to establish new business
- Extensive use of CRM to organize client relationships and sales cycle activity
- Actively generate net new business through outbound efforts, such as tradeshows, marketing campaigns, cold calling and partner referrals
- Meet and strive to exceed KPI’s
- Interface with engineers, technical leads, project managers, and the leadership team to promote the best solutions and practices to serve our clients
- Be willing to look beyond immediate responsibilities and contribute to building a great company
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a high engagement environment with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a rapid growing company is a plus
- Professional Sales or Marketing Degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Base Salary, Activity Bonus, Commissions
- Early Stage Cloud Technology Company Stock Options!
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Best compensation plan in the industry
- Professional and team-oriented with a fun working environment
- Position based in Hollywood FL office, with minimal travel expected
- Relocation package available for qualified individuals
- Positions currently available in our St. Louis, MO. or Chicago, IL. locations.
WHO WE DON’T WANT APPLYING:
A clock puncher who expects things to fall into their lap! We are a fast-paced, and focused Cloud Services organization with income potential and value incentives to get our team and the company to the next level!