WHOA.com is seeking highly motivated virtual CISO’s (vCISO) to conduct engagements for and support our customers.
On-site assessments may require to be performed in locations throughout the United States so you must be able to travel for a specific engagement.
Contract – Remote or Onsite Work
Remote position is acceptable.
U.S. Citizenship required
The vCISO will be a consultant position and will report to the Corporate CISO/Cyber Practice Lead. We retain vCISO’s for special projects, hourly engagements, and monthly engagements.
This position will deliver and enhance a key set of services focused on helping our clients develop their cybersecurity program strategy and GRC programs. This role will also help support our consulting, technology, managed services and threat intelligence/SOC offerings. Special focus is placed on developing a cross service delivery practice through thought leadership for defining a world class consulting delivery team. This approach is one of the key differentiators as to why our customers view WHOA.com as a thought leader in the market place.
The vCISO will be passionate about cybersecurity and the delivery of services-based solutions to the growing cyber threat.
- Support the Cybersecurity and Compliance related services projects and integration priorities to ensure consistent, repeatable process execution.
- Continually develop and refine best practices for integration and any potential automation.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, providing Thought Leadership to the company, participating in news and blog articles and webinars as needed.
- Track and report progress of all project and integration activities.
- Act as liaison with other Capability Executives on joint initiatives to help drive growth.
- Support sales efforts to grow pipeline, support contract builds and pricing and deliver services.
- Work with company’s marketing team providing technical expertise and content for market research, white papers and proposals. Look for opportunities for organic growth, finding and recording differentiators for the business unit.
- Meet with customers and partners for existing projects within business unit on a regular basis ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Execute the delivery of the practice services strategy and specific offerings for the U.S. that supports the global consulting services strategy.
- Lead day-to-day billable operations within various client cybersecurity and compliance related projects.
- Offer clients insight on key regulation and risk frameworks, such as NIST, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, FEDRAMP, NERC CIP, etc. The candidate will have practical and extensive experience in at least two of the areas noted above.
- Experience with assisting customers identify, architect, select, deploy, or manage GRC automation solutions.
- Develop and communicate client project status, project expectations, and ensure the timely delivery of all consulting efforts.
- Provide reporting for the operational processes and metrics of cybersecurity and compliance related service offerings to ensure achievement of team and personal objectives.
- Maintain an advanced understanding and expertise around all facets of the security industry with in depth knowledge of the market space.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and assist in the development and roll-out of new consulting methods and tools.
- Ensure adherence and monitor compliance of Service Offering Methodology, Proposal and Reporting Templates, and Scoping Methodology.
- Strong technical and people skills and understanding of all things cyber and compliance.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently and to think outside the box.
- Degrees and certifications are a bonus but not required provided you can demonstrate a high degree of technical and business skills
- Pass background check
- Required language: English