Advanced features and functionality with our Cloud DNS Service.
WHOA.com's Cloud DNS service utilizes a highly scalable multi-datacenter, multi-country cloud platform and provides web-based self-service access to highly-available cloud DNS features and functionality. The DNS cloud infrastructure is built using Anycast architecture and high end infrastructure, which provides security and scalability.
The Cloud DNS portal provides the ability to use the following features and functionalities:
- 24x7x365 Web based portal customer access
- 60 second global propagation SLA
- 24 record types: The portal uses 24 record types
- Role based access: Create multiple users with different levels of access
- Real-time status: Identifies exactly when zones have replicated around the world.
- Import/Export: Imports or exports zones to or from any DNS system
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Failover Pools
- Geo Pools