WHOA.com is currently hiring a Cloud Engineer – Level 2. This position is available in our Global Headquarters in Hollywood, FL.
The Cloud Engineer serves as an escalation point and customer champion during all technical service related situations. The ideal candidate will handle direct customer inquiries and perform system administration duties. This role is responsible for working ticket queues and achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
- Be able to manage & maintain multiple customer environments (vCloud virtual datacenter, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013, Microsoft SQL 2008/2012).
- Performs problem diagnosis, research and resolution to technical issues.
- Provision new customers and provide on boarding assistance.
- Responds to telephone calls & email requests for technical support.
- Review and Manage Monitoring Alerts to resolution.
- Review Daily Reports from Managed Services checks.
- Reviews and Manages Ticket Queues for aging tickets.
- Strive to be proactive to prevent issues.
- Supports Windows & Linux based systems for corporate and customer systems.
- Perform administrative tasks within VMware vCloud Director Platform.
- Troubleshoot various technical issues with the staff of the primary client.
- Work with customers on new projects and growth opportunities.
- Work within SLA’s and ISO 27001 requirements, providing best in class service to our customers.
- Assist in maintaining multiple infrastructure environments (Cisco, Palo Alto, NetApp, and VMware).
- Research and diagnose issues independently.
- Perform customer migration planning and task execution.
- Assist team in developing, refining and documenting processes and procedures related to troubleshooting.
- Participate in on-call, after-hours support rotation.
- Perform backup, replication and restore requests.
- Proactively communicate problems, technical learning, project status updates, and requests within department and end-user community.
- Solid understanding of server technologies.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Windows & Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with IIS, Apache, MySQL, MS SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of VMware ESX/ESXi platform.
- Familiarity with most basic system administration tools and processes.
- Working knowledge of common TCP/IP protocols such as: ssh, ftp, smtp.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems for common TCP/IP protocols.
- Ability to work effectively with internal departmental members and peers from other departments.
- Must demonstrate the capacity and desire for continued, independent learning.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills.
- Must love to work with customers and help them solve business problems.
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects.
- Enjoy a fast paced technical environment.
- Competitive compensation with Early Stage Company Stock Options.
- Professional and team-oriented with a fun working environment
- Position based in Hollywood FL office, with minimal travel expected
If you possess the required skills and are a top producer with a strong work ethic, please fill out the form below, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cloud Engineer – Level 2” in the subject line.