- This event has passed.
HIPAA Compliance Made Simple
September 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar will review the HIPAA Compliance regulation for healthcare entities and the various cyber and compliance solutions from WHOA to make this task simpler. Agenda:
- What is HIPAA Compliance and how does it apply to my company?
- What do you need to do in order to become HIPAA Compliant?
- Annual HIPAA Security Risk Assessment (SRA) overview and options
- Overview of why external vulnerability scanning is vital to the security of your corporate network
- How can File Integrity Monitoring and a Managed SOC keep my data safe?
- The WHOA cloud backup process
- HIPAA solutions available from WHOA to help your organization get and remain HIPAA Compliant
About the Presenter: Mr. Christly leads cybersecurity and compliance efforts for WHOA which provide support to in-house corporate teams, as well as customers and partners. He has over 27 years of industry experience including general management, revenue growth and retention, go-to-market strategy, product development, business operations, and cybersecurity strategy. He brings extensive cybersecurity expertise in both cyber-attack detection, prevention, and response as well as computer, mobile, cloud, and social forensic analysis.