- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: PCI Compliance Made Simple
August 31, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will review the PCI Compliance regulation for businesses that accept credit cards and the various cyber and compliance solutions from WHOA to make this task simpler.
- What is PCI Compliance and how does it apply to my business
- What does my business need to do in order to become PCI Compliant?
- Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) process overview
- Overview of why ASV scanning is vital to the security of your corporate network
- How can File Integrity Monitoring and a Managed SOC keep my data safe?
- The WHOA cloud backup process
- PCI solutions available from WHOA to help your organization get and remain PCI Compliant
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
About the Presenter
Mr. John Christly leads cybersecurity and compliance efforts fro WHOA which provide support to in-house corporate teams, as well as customers and partners. He has over 27 years of industry experience including general management, revenue growth and retention, go-to-market strategy, product development, business operations, and cybersecurity strategy. He brings extensive cybersecurity expertise in both cyber attack detection, prevention, and response as well as computer, mobile, cloud, and social forensic analysis.
We look forward to seeing you!